How to write a headline.
• The more interesting the headline, the more intriguing your
profile will be
• Approach it lightheartedly
• Provide a hint of who you are and what you like
• It's great to be clever, but it's more important to be clear
• Consider these examples:
- CPA seeks someone to plus his life
- Single mom looking to double date
- Tennis player ready for love match
How to write about yourself.
• Be honest
• Ask a friend how he or she would describe you
• Include things like hobbies, music, and sports you enjoy
• Describe your appearance
• Write down what you're looking for in a relationship
• Think about what you're doing when you're happiest
How to write your first e-mail
• Again, be honest.
• Approach it with a sense of adventure
• Ask questions that would be both fun and revealing to answer like
"If you could sit next to anyone for dinner, who would it be?"
• Describe your day, what you do for fun, and what your personal
and professional goals are
• Talk about things you enjoy
Close this window